Um die Ehre des Berufsstandes der Computerprogrammierer zu verteidigen und zu erhalten.
Uncle Bob – Scribe’s Oath
- I will not produce harmful code.
- I will not intentionally write code with bugs.
- This means: Do your best.
- I will not produce code that’s not my best.
- I will provide with each release a quick, testable & repeatable proof that the code works.
- I will not avoid release that will impede progress.
- Short term rapid releases
- I will fearlessly and relentlessly improve the quality of code.
- I will never make the code worse.
- I will keep productivity high.
- I won’t do anything that decreases productivity.
- I will continuously ensure others can cover for me and I can cover for them.
- I will produce estimates without certainty, and I will not make promises without certainty.
- I will never stop learning and improving my craft.